Start your tech career made in Austria as Test Automation Engineer C# (m/f/x). Develop yourself and with us the software solutions of tomorrow.
YOUR TECH-PART IN OUR TEAM
- Systematic identification and creation of automated test cases in Gherkin based on acceptance criteria
- Implementation of the test steps in C#
- Planning and execution of automated smoke, feature and regression tests
- Creation of defect reports in the corresponding defect management tool
- Error analysis in case of failed tests in direct communication with the engineering team
- Close cooperation and communication with engineering team, DB team, product owner, scrum master and systems engineers
- Active participation in an agile engineering team
- Completed technical education in IT (at least HTL level) or several years of professional experience in software testing
- Programming experience in C# (at least 2 years)
- Ideally experience in BDD (Specflow or Cucumber)
- Familiarity with version management software (GIT)
- Automation experience with REST APIs
- Confident handling of SQL databases
- High level of quality awareness, accuracy and ability to work in an agile team
- Good command in English
We understand the usage of State-of-the-Art-Technologies as part of our mission.
That means for you: flat hierarchies, interdisciplinary teams and wide-ranging opportunities for self-realisation.
Attractive working environment
Lifephase oriented adaption possibilities, Homeoffice, flexible working hours, individual & systematic training, ergonomic workplace, top hardware and much more.
Explicit willingness to overpay
You offer more than required? Perfect, we do too! Dependent on your qualifications and experience we agree on your real salary. The annual gross salary for this position is at least at € 45.000 (full-time).