Start your tech career made in Austria as Senior Test Automation Engineer Tosca (m/f/x). Develop yourself and with us the software solutions of tomorrow.
YOUR TECH-PART IN OUR TEAM
- Systematic identification and creation of automated test cases based on acceptance criteria
- Planning and execution of automated smoke, feature and regression tests
- Solving automation problems (e.g. GUI object detection) in cooperation with the engineering team
- Creation of defect reports in the corresponding defect management tool
- Error analysis in case of failed tests in direct communication with the engineering team
- Close cooperation and communication with engineering team, DB team, product owner, scrum master and systems engineers
- Active participation in an Agile Engineering Team:
- Establishing best practices methods for automation
- Active contribution to product improvement
- Completed technical education in IT (at least HTL level) or several years of professional experience in test automation
- Experience with test automation using Tosca Testsuite
- Ideally degree as ISTQB Certified Tester (Foundation or higher)
- Automation experience with REST APIs
- Working with SQL databases desirable
- High level of quality awareness, accuracy and ability to work in a team
- Experience in agile environment (SCRUM)
- Good command in English
We understand the usage of State-of-the-Art-Technologies as part of our mission.
That means for you: flat hierarchies, interdisciplinary teams and wide-ranging opportunities for self-realisation.
Attractive working environment
Lifephase oriented adaption possibilities, Homeoffice, flexible working hours, individual & systematic training, ergonomic workplace, top hardware and much more.
Explicit willingness to overpay
You offer more than required? Perfect, we do too! Dependent on your qualifications and experience we agree on your real salary. The annual gross salary for this position is at least at € 42.000 (full-time).