Start your tech career made in Austria as Big Data Administrator (m/f/x). Develop yourself and with us the software solutions of tomorrow.
YOUR TECH-PART IN OUR TEAM
- Administrate, monitor and optimize our Big Data environment based on Apache Hadoop from Cloudera (on-premise and cloud)
- Plan and execute updates/upgrades
- Evaluate new tools and frameworks for future use
- Advise our Data Engineers and Data Scientists on the selection of Hadoop services for use cases
- 3rd level support through troubleshooting and error analysis
- Technical education (computer science studies, etc.)
- Experience in system administration of Linux systems (CentOS) and automation (Ansible)
- Experience in building and operating Big Data environments based on Apache Hadoop clusters – ideally in the Cloudera environment (HDFS, Kafka, Impala, Kudu, NiFi, Yarn, etc.)
We understand the usage of State-of-the-Art-Technologies as part of our mission.
That means for you: flat hierarchies, interdisciplinary teams and wide-ranging opportunities for self-realisation.
Attractive working environment
Lifephase oriented adaption possibilities, Homeoffice, flexible working hours, individual & systematic training, ergonomic workplace, top hardware and much more.
Explicit willingness to overpay
You offer more than required? Perfect, we do too! Dependent on your qualifications and experience we agree on your real salary. The annual gross salary for this position is at least at € 45.000 (full-time).